- Reservation fee payment for pitch and camping place
Payment of non-refundable reservation fee (30 EUR) can be realised by bank transfer. Payment details are specified in booking confirmation. The payed reservation fee will be not deducted from total on your final receipt.
- Advance payment for mobilhomes reservation
Advance payment can be realised by bank transfer. Payment details are specified in booking confirmation. The amount payed in advance will be deducted from total on your final receipt.
- Is it possible to book a specific accommodation unit (number, view, positon etc.)?
Your special requests submitted with the booking will be forwarded to our reception. Depending on availability your wishes will be considered, but we can not give any guarantees. By the reservation it is confirmed only the type of mobile home or the type of pitch, the numbers are not confirmed and are known only at check-in on the day of arrival.
- Are cots and high chairs for babys available?
Baby cots and high chairs are available free of charge, so please specify when booking.
- Are pets allowed in your camping?
No, the pets are not allowed in the camping.
• Can I enter the campsite during the night on arrival day?
It is not possible to enter the campsite during the night rest. If your arrive between 24.00 and 7 am, for the first night you will be able to stay in the parking lot located next to the reception area at the campsite entrance. Guests who have booked a mobile home may enter without their vehicle.
• Until when may I stay in the camp/mobilhomes on the check out day?
Mobile homes must be vacated by 10 am, and vehicles are to leave the complex. Keys must be returned at the reception. Failure to do so will incur fees for an additional night's stay.
Camping plots must be vacated by 1 pm and the vehicle is to leave the complex. Failure to do so will incur fees for an additional day.
- Wich credits card are accepted?
Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Can I pay in kuna, euro or with credit card or debit card?
Yes, we accept kuna, euro, credit card and debit card.
The ATM machines are located at the reception and at the market Saline.
- Is there an exchange office at the reception?
Yes, there is an exchange office at the reception. Foreign currencies can be exchanged at the official exchange rate.
- Is it possible to rent a safe at the reception?
It is possible to rent a safe at the campsite’s reception at extra charge.
- Is it possible to rent a refrigerator at your place?
The fridge can be rented at reception at an additional cost and no prior reservation is required. The refrigerator is delivered directly to the pitch.
- Can you rent bikes and other sports equipment at the campsite?
The campsite offer many sports/recreational activities. All sports courts, except the tennis court, in the campsite are completely free for all our guests! Sports equipment can be picked up free of charge at reception. Tennis equipment is also available.
At reception you can rent SUP, kayaks and pedal boats, as well as bicycles for adults and children. There are marked and well-tended bike trails in the vicinity of campsite, you may get the map at the reception desk.
- Is there some organised animation program?
Yes, there are activities organized on daily basis. Weekly schedule is available at the notice bord at the site. Babysitting services are not provided.
- Are there organized excursions?
Vou can get informations obout excursions at the reception. It is also possible to book the excursions.
- Is there an Internet point?
Yes, there is an Internet point at the reception. In camp there is free Wi-Fi connection.
- Are sun beds and umbrellas at the beach/pools included in price?
Yes, the deck chairs and umbrellas on the beach/pools are included in price.
- Is the use of aqua parks in the water included in the price?
Use of aqua parks in the water is included in the price.
- How to book appointment at the Wellness SPA?
You can book an appointment directly at the Wellness SPA reception, at the campsite reception, by phone or email. Payment for services is made at the reception of the campsite.
- Where can I buy bus tickets?
You can buy them directly on a bus. The bus stop is in front of the entrance to the campsite. You can find the timetable for the Val Saline-Rovinj route at the campsite reception.
- Is it possible to call a taxi?
Please contact the main reception for taxi services.
- Where can I buy postcard and post stamps?
Postcard and postage stamps can be bought at the Shop Val Saline.
- Where are located the letter boxes?
Letter boxes are located at reception.
- How much is the entrance to the camping?
Daily visitors are required to pay an entrance fee. The amount depends on the period of their visit.
- Are the sanitary blocks adapted for disabled persons?
Some sanitary blocks are adapted to meet the needs of disabled persons.
- Can private family bathrooms be rented?
The camping has family bathrooms (shower, sink, toilet) and is not for rent.
- Washing machines and clothes dryers
The guests may use washing machines and clothes dryers in the campsites. The appliances work by inserting coins that are sold at the reception desk.
- What does pitch occupied but uninhabited mean?
Pitch occupied but uninhabited means that the pitch is occupied, there is caravan or a tent on it but is uninhabited, the guests are absent for one or more nights for various reasons (excursion etc.).
- Health care of guests in campsite
At the nearby Valalta campsite, guests can use the Tourist amulance and pharmacy. Contact the reception for all information.