We have always taken our standards of hygiene and cleanliness seriously. Now more than ever in light of the current situation we have taken additional measures to ensure you have a healthy and happy stay in our campsite Val Saline.
All information about your reservation can recive by e-mail email@example.com. We will be happy to answer all your questions!
Welcome - we are waiting for you!
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR SAFE STAY IN OUR CAMPSITE:
In order for you to contribute to your own safety, please cooperate and follow our advice:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water OR use an alcohol-based disinfectant
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue paper that you later discard into the trash can and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your face, mouth and eyes
- Avoid close contact with sick people who exhibit symptoms of fever, cough and / or shortness of breath
- Avoid handshaking and close conversation - maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m
- Keep the rooms ventilated and try to spend as much time as possible out in the open
- Avoid larger groups of people and public gatherings
- In case of suspicion of infection, guests are instructed to contact the reception.
- Physical distancing floor tape in the reception area
- Hand sanitiser at the entrance
- Controlled number of guests at the reception
- Detailed info for guests concerning COVID-19
- Physical distance barriers installed at the reception desk.
Restaurants & Bars
- Hand disinfection at the entrance. Guests will be reminded to use the hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the premises;
- Tables arranged to ensure a prescribed social distance between guests.
- Tables are empty before guest’s arrival.
- Disinfection of tables after each guest including all items on the table
- Ventilation of indoor F&B premises as often as possible.
- Staff adheres to good personal hygiene practices
- All food handlers and supervisors are trained in safe food preparation and service practices.
- Hand sanitizer at the entrance. Use gloves.
- Use shopping cart and basket
- Keep a distance of 2 meters
- Shop on your own to keep distance easier.
Wellness & SPA
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces with disinfection plan.
- Terrasse ensure social distancing with sunlounger spacing plan.
- Sunloungers disinfected regularly. We recommend covering the sunloungers with a towel before use.
- Saunas and communal areas are aired with fresh air, where possible.
- Restricted number of persons may use the sauna at any one time.
- Implementation of new cleaning plans that involve disinfection of all surfaces and areas
- Room maids will wear gloves
- All rooms will be cleaned with the windows and doors open to increase air circulation in order to ventilate the space
- Special attention given to disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Please disinfect your hands before entering the sanitary facilities and use the sanitary facilities responsibly and leave a neat and clean space behind.
- Our housekeeping personnel clean and sanitise the sanitary facilities and other equipment more frequently, and in accordance with specific instructions and standards (special cleaning plans)
- Guests are kindly requested to maintain physical distance according to labels at the facility’s entrance
- If you are traveling with camper or caravan already equipped with a sanitary facility, we recommend the use of the sanitary facility located within your camping vehicle
- Campsite sanitary facilities are not disinfected during the night so please use them rationally.
Beach and pool complex
- The loungers are arranged in a way that respects the physical distance, they are disinfected at the beginning of each day
- Guests are requested to disinfect hand and their feet through the pool disinfectant before entering the swimming pool complex
- Use the pools in a way that does not create crowds, and in case of the need for intervention of our worker due to the increased activity in the pool, please follow his recommendations.
- Guests are requested to follow the management’s instructions and respect physical distancing rules, equipment use limitations, and visitor number limitations
Kids sport animation
When using the services of our animation team, please follow all the instructions that you will receive from our animators before starting the activity.
- Hand disinfection at the entrance to Kids Club
- More frequent outdoor activities
- Regular disinfection of all materials and props after being used
- Entertainers adhere to good personal hygiene practices
- Guests can still use the playgrounds, while maintaining physical distance from all other persons at the playground.
Sport & the animation program for adults
- There are numerous sports fields inside the camp at your disposition which you can use individually. For your safety, all sports equipment is regularly disinfected before release.
- When using, please follow the published rules and respect the prescribed social distance.
Information about crossing the border
Entering the Republic of Croatia - All COVID restrictions on entering the country have been lifted and it is no longer necessary to present an EU Digital COVID Certificate. Entry conditions are the same for all persons, same as they were before the coronavirus pandemic.
[DAILY UPDATE] Latest case numbers in Croatia: https://www.croatiacovid19.info/