We offer boat excursions which leave from the campsite's harbour Val Saline:
- Fish picnic - a day-long boat excursion which starts in the morning and ends late in the afternoon. Sail away with us for a day-long adventure and experience unforgettable moments, accompanied with the sun and the scent of the sea, experience the typical Mediterranean atmosphere; enjoy swimming, freshly grilled fish, good local wine and the sounds of the traditional Istrian songs.
- Rovinj Panorama - a tour of the Rovinj archipelago whose 14 islands, 6 islets and the immediate coastal area form this town's landscape of unique beauty. Join us for an adventure in discovering the attractive panoramas of the island of St. Catherine, Banjol (popularly known as "Seven Hairs"), islet of Muntrav, island of Samer, Donkey Island or the "Island of Love", islands of St. Andrew and Maškin (formerly known as the Red Island), islands of Sturag and St. John at Sea, rock of St. John at Sea (lighthouse), islets of Veliki Piruzi and Mali Piruzi.
- Lim Fjord - The panoramic boat ride will introduce you to this natural phenomenon and its rich marine flora and fauna.
- Sunset by Rovinj - embark upon a sentimental journey and enjoy the sunset over the Rovinj archipelago. The main stars of our excursion are the playful dolphins. Sometimes they just say hello, sometimes they leave us in anticipation... every encounter with them is a new and unique experience...
The rich excursion offer includes the following attractive sights and destinations:
- Brijuni Islands
- ancient city of Pula,
- excursions to the interior, such as visit to the Plitvice Lake National Park and many others.
Buses for boat and continental excursions pick up the guests at the campsite.
Find out more at the reception, where our staff will be happy to introduce you to the itinerary of every excursion.